Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

I decided to blog. Because I have so much time on my hands.

So, I decided to start a blog. Not really because I have so much time on my hands, but because I'm not very good at recording significant events in my childrens' baby books. I thought that maybe I could write a blog, then print out the pages one at a time and put them in books my kids can read through.

I'm Erin. I have three beautiful little girls (thus far). The oldest is three and the younger two are 5 months. I'm also a nursing student. My plan is to work full time by next year, about the time the babies are 1, and to homeschool all of my children. We, as in my husband and I, would like more children, as well. Thus the reason I'm not very good at writing things down. I really have zero time.

My writings will probably include things about family, homeschooling, nursing, and God. Those are the things that usually come up in my mind. Maybe some couponing or recipes thrown in. Who knows.

I really, REALLY love God, my husband and my beautiful children! Which brings me to my next point. The babies are crying and I need to change them. Desperately.

No comments:

Post a Comment